We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the 8th Annual Conference of EATSA (Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association) organised in association with the National Multidisciplinary Laboratory for Climate Change. The conference is taking place in two cities of Hungary: Veszprém, the 2023 European Capital of Culture, and Budapest, the national capital, between 4-8 July 2022. The central theme of the conference is the Renaissance of Culture in Asia and Europe. The EATSA 2022 Conference offers a worldwide forum for attendees from academia and industry to actively exchange, share, and challenge ideas and research on travel and tourism hospitality and recreation.
The EATSA aims to:
- Promote research and education in the field of tourism, hospitality and recreation in Asia and Europe, with special focus on the comparative international studies.
- Promote the dialogue among scholars of all scientific disciplines engaged in the tourism studies, in order to move from the current multi-disciplinary approach to a more integrated and trans-disciplinary approach.
- Foster closer connections between tourism academia and tourism industry
- Encourage the exchange of research results, practical experience, and ideas by organising conferences, meetings and developing research networks among members and institutions.
- Promote a more intensive cooperation between European and Asian scholars in the fields of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation.
- Disseminate research results through various channels.