9th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF EURO-ASIA TOURISM STUDIES ASSOCIATION
TOURISM & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS: INTROSPECTION & PROGNOSIS
We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the 9th Annual Conference of EATSA (Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association) organized in association with the Department of Tourism Administration, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad (IHM-A) Aurangabad, India. The conference is taking place in the historical city of Aurangabad (now renamed Chattrapati Sambhaji Nagar), which is popularly known as the Tourism Capital of South Asia, between the 14th – 16th of September 2023. The central theme of the conference is the Tourism & Sustainable Development Goals: Introspection & Prognosis. The EATSA 2023 Conference offers a worldwide forum for attendees from academia and industry to actively exchange, share, and challenge ideas and research on travel and tourism hospitality, and recreation.
STAKEHOLDERS & PARTNER'S
The EATSA – Euro-Asia Tourism Studies Association is committed to the best practices in Tourism and Hospitality research. This is, to ensure high standards of international cooperation, with the aim to bolster the scientific knowledge in Tourism and Hospitality research.
The members of EATSA should agree to conduct their research, according to the same standards of research integrity, while respecting the laws and sovereignty of the States of all participating parties. In funded international projects, the promotion of good practice and the handling of any potential cases of misconduct, as recommended by the coordinating committee of the OECD Global Science Forum, should be followed.
The EATSA aims to:
- Promote research and education in the field of tourism, hospitality and recreation in Asia and Europe, with special focus on the comparative international studies.
- Promote the dialogue among scholars of all scientific disciplines engaged in the tourism studies, in order to move from the current multi-disciplinary approach to a more integrated and trans-disciplinary approach.
- Foster closer connections between tourism academia and tourism industry
- Encourage the exchange of research results, practical experience, and ideas by organising conferences, meetings and developing research networks among members and institutions.
- Promote a more intensive cooperation between European and Asian scholars in the fields of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation.
- Disseminate research results through various channels.